2008 / 2016
The perfect Princess for both Private and Charter use or a combination of both. She is offered with substantial charter revenue for this summer - still leaving plenty of time for more charters or owner use. Her regular crew of many years standing can remain on board to help the new owner settle into ownership and enjoy the charter revenue as well as giving ample time to enjoy the yacht themselves in the magnificent setting of central Croatia.
Fully optimised for family fun, entertainment and relaxation with a light and open main deck layout, outdoor lounging areas forward, aft and on the flybridge, 2 dining areas (interior & exterior) and 4 guest cabins on the lower deck. She has a massive specification of watersports equipment including a chase tender.
- World leading British yacht build by Princess Yachts
- Successful charter record and bookings/ revenue already in place for the new owner (54 days booked for summer 2019, published rates from EUR 38,000 - 40,000 per week)
- Flybridge - Roof opening on the main deck
- Large windows
- Swim platform and sunpads on the main deck aft
- 6.8m Chase Tender, Seadoo RXP-X-300 (2017) and Seadoo GTX (2014)
- VAT paid
- Refitted 2016
85' 3" (25.98m)
20' 7" (6.27m)
Engine 1: Caterpillar, C32A
Engine 2: Caterpillar, C32A